Duchess Kate recycles stunning black lace Temperley gown to Natural History Museum
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP3 of 13
- Photo: WENN/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: NEIL HALL/Reuters6 of 13
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Ian West/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Universal Options 'Let It Snow' Book Featuring Short Story by John GreenMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:28:00 PM
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'I Got it Wrong, I'm Sorry'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'Niels
Duchess Kate's Temperley gown is just as stunning the second-time around. The Duchess of Cambridge, 31, opted to rewear one of her most iconic looks from 2012 to attend an event at the Natural History Museum on Wednesday, Dec. 11 -- and she looked gorgeous doing it.
Arriving at the London museum for a screening of David Attenborough's new 3D film "Alive," the brunette stunner was radiant in her floor-length, black-and-cream lace dress by British designer Alice Temperley. (She previously wore the gown to the red carpet premiere of "War Horse" in January 2012.)
Temperley, 38, recently praised Prince George's mom as "an inspiration" to her. "She's very graceful, gracious, and she's a brilliant ambassador for British fashion," the designer told the U.K.'s Telegraph. "She mixes up designer and high street; the perfect modern-day woman."
Indeed, Kate looked flawless and happy as she and husband Prince William made their way around the event, shaking hands and mingling with their fellow guests. The Duke, 31, appeared to be in similarly good spirits, and donned a traditional black tux for the occasion.
Earlier in the day, the royal couple embarked on a more somber outing, to London's Trafalgar Square. There, they visited the South Africa House to pay their respects following the death of former South African President Nelson Mandela, who died on Dec. 5 at age 95.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite