Duchess Kate recycles stunning black lace Temperley gown to Natural History Museum
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP3 of 13
- Photo: WENN/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: NEIL HALL/Reuters6 of 13
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Ian West/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Duchess Kate's Temperley gown is just as stunning the second-time around. The Duchess of Cambridge, 31, opted to rewear one of her most iconic looks from 2012 to attend an event at the Natural History Museum on Wednesday, Dec. 11 -- and she looked gorgeous doing it.
Arriving at the London museum for a screening of David Attenborough's new 3D film "Alive," the brunette stunner was radiant in her floor-length, black-and-cream lace dress by British designer Alice Temperley. (She previously wore the gown to the red carpet premiere of "War Horse" in January 2012.)
Temperley, 38, recently praised Prince George's mom as "an inspiration" to her. "She's very graceful, gracious, and she's a brilliant ambassador for British fashion," the designer told the U.K.'s Telegraph. "She mixes up designer and high street; the perfect modern-day woman."
Indeed, Kate looked flawless and happy as she and husband Prince William made their way around the event, shaking hands and mingling with their fellow guests. The Duke, 31, appeared to be in similarly good spirits, and donned a traditional black tux for the occasion.
Earlier in the day, the royal couple embarked on a more somber outing, to London's Trafalgar Square. There, they visited the South Africa House to pay their respects following the death of former South African President Nelson Mandela, who died on Dec. 5 at age 95.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite