Duchess Kate recycles stunning black lace Temperley gown to Natural History Museum
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP3 of 13
- Photo: WENN/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: NEIL HALL/Reuters6 of 13
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Ian West/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Duchess Kate's Temperley gown is just as stunning the second-time around. The Duchess of Cambridge, 31, opted to rewear one of her most iconic looks from 2012 to attend an event at the Natural History Museum on Wednesday, Dec. 11 -- and she looked gorgeous doing it.
Arriving at the London museum for a screening of David Attenborough's new 3D film "Alive," the brunette stunner was radiant in her floor-length, black-and-cream lace dress by British designer Alice Temperley. (She previously wore the gown to the red carpet premiere of "War Horse" in January 2012.)
Temperley, 38, recently praised Prince George's mom as "an inspiration" to her. "She's very graceful, gracious, and she's a brilliant ambassador for British fashion," the designer told the U.K.'s Telegraph. "She mixes up designer and high street; the perfect modern-day woman."
Indeed, Kate looked flawless and happy as she and husband Prince William made their way around the event, shaking hands and mingling with their fellow guests. The Duke, 31, appeared to be in similarly good spirits, and donned a traditional black tux for the occasion.
Earlier in the day, the royal couple embarked on a more somber outing, to London's Trafalgar Square. There, they visited the South Africa House to pay their respects following the death of former South African President Nelson Mandela, who died on Dec. 5 at age 95.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite