Duchess Kate recycles stunning black lace Temperley gown to Natural History Museum
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP3 of 13
- Photo: WENN/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: NEIL HALL/Reuters6 of 13
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Ian West/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Duchess Kate's Temperley gown is just as stunning the second-time around. The Duchess of Cambridge, 31, opted to rewear one of her most iconic looks from 2012 to attend an event at the Natural History Museum on Wednesday, Dec. 11 -- and she looked gorgeous doing it.
Arriving at the London museum for a screening of David Attenborough's new 3D film "Alive," the brunette stunner was radiant in her floor-length, black-and-cream lace dress by British designer Alice Temperley. (She previously wore the gown to the red carpet premiere of "War Horse" in January 2012.)
Temperley, 38, recently praised Prince George's mom as "an inspiration" to her. "She's very graceful, gracious, and she's a brilliant ambassador for British fashion," the designer told the U.K.'s Telegraph. "She mixes up designer and high street; the perfect modern-day woman."
Indeed, Kate looked flawless and happy as she and husband Prince William made their way around the event, shaking hands and mingling with their fellow guests. The Duke, 31, appeared to be in similarly good spirits, and donned a traditional black tux for the occasion.
Earlier in the day, the royal couple embarked on a more somber outing, to London's Trafalgar Square. There, they visited the South Africa House to pay their respects following the death of former South African President Nelson Mandela, who died on Dec. 5 at age 95.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite