Duchess Kate says the baby is kicking, recycles Hobbs coat
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks4 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 20
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall8 of 20
- Photo: NICOLAS ASFOURI/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks17 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ex-Myanmar beauty queen accused of stealing crownMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:11:16 AM
- Owen Wilson in Venice with 'She's Funny That Way'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:10:35 AM
- Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith a 'Chubby Little F*ck Factory'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:08:00 AM
- Brad Paisley turns up the fun on latest albumMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:03:35 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funny
Duchess Kate recently hit up Topshop to buy maternity clothes, but the pregnant royal still recycled one of her favorite outfits when she arrived at the National Fishing Heritage Centre in Grimsby, England, on Tuesday.
Sporting the same Hobbs "Celeste" coat she donned during a public appearance in Liverpool in February 2012, the 31-year-old wore a Great Plains dress and black heels.
As a result of the heavy fog, Middleton traveled to the engagement via helicopter instead of by train. "There are a number of factors taken into consideration when it comes to royal engagements," St. James' Palace explained. "It depends on what the member of the royal family is doing before or after and how long the journey takes. It was decided that the most suitable way to travel to Grimsby was to come by helicopter."
Prince William's wife received a bouquet of flowers from 3-year-old Lucy Bell on her way inside the building. She chatted with admirers, including 42-year-old Bobbie Brown. "I asked her if [the baby] has been moving or kicking," Brown recalled. "She said: 'Yes, it is. Very much so.'"
Paula Rampling, 34, gave the pregnant royal two unisex baby outfits, wrapped in a cute gift bag. "Thank you!" Middleton told her. "That's so cute." Middleton spent most of her time talking with young children. "You can tell she'll be a good mother," Rampling said. "She's not missed out one kid. She's lovely."
Middleton was then escorted inside the National Fishing Heritage Centre by operations manager Sue Marshall. During her visit, Middleton also will visit the Peaks Lane Fire Station run by Humberside Fire and Rescue Service, and she will officially open Havelock Academy secondary school.
Two days before her public engagement, the first-time mother-to-be was photographed in the Swiss Alps with her husband and her brother-in-law, Prince Harry. While the brothers were spotted skiing in the afternoon, the duchess was photographed walking downhill.
The snowy outing came just one day after the royal trio attended Olympian Laura Bechtolsheimer's wedding to athlete Mark Tomlinson in Switzerland.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite