Duchess Kate says the baby is kicking, recycles Hobbs coat
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks4 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 20
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall8 of 20
- Photo: NICOLAS ASFOURI/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 20
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks17 of 20
- Photo: APL/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Duchess Kate recently hit up Topshop to buy maternity clothes, but the pregnant royal still recycled one of her favorite outfits when she arrived at the National Fishing Heritage Centre in Grimsby, England, on Tuesday.
Sporting the same Hobbs "Celeste" coat she donned during a public appearance in Liverpool in February 2012, the 31-year-old wore a Great Plains dress and black heels.
As a result of the heavy fog, Middleton traveled to the engagement via helicopter instead of by train. "There are a number of factors taken into consideration when it comes to royal engagements," St. James' Palace explained. "It depends on what the member of the royal family is doing before or after and how long the journey takes. It was decided that the most suitable way to travel to Grimsby was to come by helicopter."
Prince William's wife received a bouquet of flowers from 3-year-old Lucy Bell on her way inside the building. She chatted with admirers, including 42-year-old Bobbie Brown. "I asked her if [the baby] has been moving or kicking," Brown recalled. "She said: 'Yes, it is. Very much so.'"
Paula Rampling, 34, gave the pregnant royal two unisex baby outfits, wrapped in a cute gift bag. "Thank you!" Middleton told her. "That's so cute." Middleton spent most of her time talking with young children. "You can tell she'll be a good mother," Rampling said. "She's not missed out one kid. She's lovely."
Middleton was then escorted inside the National Fishing Heritage Centre by operations manager Sue Marshall. During her visit, Middleton also will visit the Peaks Lane Fire Station run by Humberside Fire and Rescue Service, and she will officially open Havelock Academy secondary school.
Two days before her public engagement, the first-time mother-to-be was photographed in the Swiss Alps with her husband and her brother-in-law, Prince Harry. While the brothers were spotted skiing in the afternoon, the duchess was photographed walking downhill.
The snowy outing came just one day after the royal trio attended Olympian Laura Bechtolsheimer's wedding to athlete Mark Tomlinson in Switzerland.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite