Duchess Kate shows off svelte shape in sexy gown at gala, says George was 'good boy' at christening
- Photo: Ian West/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.2 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.4 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Continuing to look the part of the perfect princess, or duchess rather, Duchess Kate stepped out on Oct. 24 in a stunning navy blue Jenny Packham gown for the 100 Women in Hedge Funds Benefit Gala (a leading non-profit organization for professionals in the alternative investments industry) -- only her second formal event since giving birth to her son in July.
The 31-year-old Duchess of Cambridge attended the event one day after baby Prince George's highly-publicized christening. Kate continues to impress with her trim post-baby figure and stellar fashion sense.
The Brit wore her chestnut hair down with large curls, and her skin looked healthy and glowing. Kate wore minimal jewelry, opting just for a simple bracelet and her wedding ring.
When asked about her son's christening at the gala, Middleton replied, "He was such a good boy actually, we’re very lucky,he’s not always like that, but… the people there, lots of action going on, it’s slightly distracting."
With hubby Prince William by her side, Middleton wore a sequin Jenny Packham gown to her first post-baby red carpet appearance at the Tusk Conservation Awards at the Royal Society in London on Sept. 12.
Thursday's Packham gown is dark navy blue with short sleeves and a V-neck cut. Britain's Mirror reports that the dress retails at £3,580 (about $5800).
For Prince George's christening, Middleton wore a cream-colored Alexander McQueen dress with a matching cream fascinator.
The royal family's official christening portraits have been released.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite