Duchess Kate shows off svelte shape in sexy gown at gala, says George was 'good boy' at christening
- Photo: Ian West/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.2 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.4 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Continuing to look the part of the perfect princess, or duchess rather, Duchess Kate stepped out on Oct. 24 in a stunning navy blue Jenny Packham gown for the 100 Women in Hedge Funds Benefit Gala (a leading non-profit organization for professionals in the alternative investments industry) -- only her second formal event since giving birth to her son in July.
The 31-year-old Duchess of Cambridge attended the event one day after baby Prince George's highly-publicized christening. Kate continues to impress with her trim post-baby figure and stellar fashion sense.
The Brit wore her chestnut hair down with large curls, and her skin looked healthy and glowing. Kate wore minimal jewelry, opting just for a simple bracelet and her wedding ring.
When asked about her son's christening at the gala, Middleton replied, "He was such a good boy actually, we’re very lucky,he’s not always like that, but… the people there, lots of action going on, it’s slightly distracting."
With hubby Prince William by her side, Middleton wore a sequin Jenny Packham gown to her first post-baby red carpet appearance at the Tusk Conservation Awards at the Royal Society in London on Sept. 12.
Thursday's Packham gown is dark navy blue with short sleeves and a V-neck cut. Britain's Mirror reports that the dress retails at £3,580 (about $5800).
For Prince George's christening, Middleton wore a cream-colored Alexander McQueen dress with a matching cream fascinator.
The royal family's official christening portraits have been released.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite