Duchess Kate shows off svelte shape in sexy gown at gala, says George was 'good boy' at christening
- Photo: Ian West/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.2 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.4 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
Continuing to look the part of the perfect princess, or duchess rather, Duchess Kate stepped out on Oct. 24 in a stunning navy blue Jenny Packham gown for the 100 Women in Hedge Funds Benefit Gala (a leading non-profit organization for professionals in the alternative investments industry) -- only her second formal event since giving birth to her son in July.
The 31-year-old Duchess of Cambridge attended the event one day after baby Prince George's highly-publicized christening. Kate continues to impress with her trim post-baby figure and stellar fashion sense.
The Brit wore her chestnut hair down with large curls, and her skin looked healthy and glowing. Kate wore minimal jewelry, opting just for a simple bracelet and her wedding ring.
When asked about her son's christening at the gala, Middleton replied, "He was such a good boy actually, we’re very lucky,he’s not always like that, but… the people there, lots of action going on, it’s slightly distracting."
With hubby Prince William by her side, Middleton wore a sequin Jenny Packham gown to her first post-baby red carpet appearance at the Tusk Conservation Awards at the Royal Society in London on Sept. 12.
Thursday's Packham gown is dark navy blue with short sleeves and a V-neck cut. Britain's Mirror reports that the dress retails at £3,580 (about $5800).
For Prince George's christening, Middleton wore a cream-colored Alexander McQueen dress with a matching cream fascinator.
The royal family's official christening portraits have been released.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite