Duchess of Cambridge released from hospital
- Photo: KPB/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Pregnant British royal Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, has left the hospital after spending three days receiving treatment for acute morning sickness.
RELATED: Pregnant Duchess Kate feeling better
Prince William's wife checked into the private King Edward VII Hospital in London with the debilitating condition hyperemesis gravidarum, shortly before the couple revealed their baby news to the world on Monday.
After spending the last three days under medical supervision, the royal left hospital on Thursday morning.
The duchess, looking pale and tired and clutching a bunch of yellow roses, was escorted to a waiting car by her husband.
Despite her bout of ill health, she managed to smile for photographers, and told reporters she was feeling "much better."
Catherine will now recover at Kensington Palace, the couple's royal residence in London.
A St James's Palace spokesman says, "The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from the King Edward VII Hospital and will now head to Kensington Palace for a period of rest. Their Royal Highnesses would like to thank the staff at the hospital for the care and treatment the duchess has received."
The duchess' departure comes two days after a headline-grabbing prank by Australian radio hosts Mel Greig and Michael Christian, who phoned the hospital pretending to be members of Britain's royal family.
They were put through to Catherine's private nurse, who gave them personal information relating to the royal's condition.
Bosses at the hospital have since apologized for the confidentiality breach.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite