Duchess of Cambridge released from hospital
- Photo: KPB/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Pregnant British royal Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, has left the hospital after spending three days receiving treatment for acute morning sickness.
RELATED: Pregnant Duchess Kate feeling better
Prince William's wife checked into the private King Edward VII Hospital in London with the debilitating condition hyperemesis gravidarum, shortly before the couple revealed their baby news to the world on Monday.
After spending the last three days under medical supervision, the royal left hospital on Thursday morning.
The duchess, looking pale and tired and clutching a bunch of yellow roses, was escorted to a waiting car by her husband.
Despite her bout of ill health, she managed to smile for photographers, and told reporters she was feeling "much better."
Catherine will now recover at Kensington Palace, the couple's royal residence in London.
A St James's Palace spokesman says, "The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from the King Edward VII Hospital and will now head to Kensington Palace for a period of rest. Their Royal Highnesses would like to thank the staff at the hospital for the care and treatment the duchess has received."
The duchess' departure comes two days after a headline-grabbing prank by Australian radio hosts Mel Greig and Michael Christian, who phoned the hospital pretending to be members of Britain's royal family.
They were put through to Catherine's private nurse, who gave them personal information relating to the royal's condition.
Bosses at the hospital have since apologized for the confidentiality breach.
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite