Duchess of Cambridge released from hospital
- Photo: KPB/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Pregnant British royal Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, has left the hospital after spending three days receiving treatment for acute morning sickness.
RELATED: Pregnant Duchess Kate feeling better
Prince William's wife checked into the private King Edward VII Hospital in London with the debilitating condition hyperemesis gravidarum, shortly before the couple revealed their baby news to the world on Monday.
After spending the last three days under medical supervision, the royal left hospital on Thursday morning.
The duchess, looking pale and tired and clutching a bunch of yellow roses, was escorted to a waiting car by her husband.
Despite her bout of ill health, she managed to smile for photographers, and told reporters she was feeling "much better."
Catherine will now recover at Kensington Palace, the couple's royal residence in London.
A St James's Palace spokesman says, "The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from the King Edward VII Hospital and will now head to Kensington Palace for a period of rest. Their Royal Highnesses would like to thank the staff at the hospital for the care and treatment the duchess has received."
The duchess' departure comes two days after a headline-grabbing prank by Australian radio hosts Mel Greig and Michael Christian, who phoned the hospital pretending to be members of Britain's royal family.
They were put through to Catherine's private nurse, who gave them personal information relating to the royal's condition.
Bosses at the hospital have since apologized for the confidentiality breach.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite