Duchess of Cambridge released from hospital
- Photo: KPB/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Pregnant British royal Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, has left the hospital after spending three days receiving treatment for acute morning sickness.
RELATED: Pregnant Duchess Kate feeling better
Prince William's wife checked into the private King Edward VII Hospital in London with the debilitating condition hyperemesis gravidarum, shortly before the couple revealed their baby news to the world on Monday.
After spending the last three days under medical supervision, the royal left hospital on Thursday morning.
The duchess, looking pale and tired and clutching a bunch of yellow roses, was escorted to a waiting car by her husband.
Despite her bout of ill health, she managed to smile for photographers, and told reporters she was feeling "much better."
Catherine will now recover at Kensington Palace, the couple's royal residence in London.
A St James's Palace spokesman says, "The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from the King Edward VII Hospital and will now head to Kensington Palace for a period of rest. Their Royal Highnesses would like to thank the staff at the hospital for the care and treatment the duchess has received."
The duchess' departure comes two days after a headline-grabbing prank by Australian radio hosts Mel Greig and Michael Christian, who phoned the hospital pretending to be members of Britain's royal family.
They were put through to Catherine's private nurse, who gave them personal information relating to the royal's condition.
Bosses at the hospital have since apologized for the confidentiality breach.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite