Elin Nordegren 'hates' Lindsey Vonn, 'angry' at Tiger Woods
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Alessandro Trovati/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Scot Tucker/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Lenny Ignelzi/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/Lindsey Vonn/.7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 13
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Giovanni Auletta/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Bachelorette Contestant in a Coma After Paragliding AccidentMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Join NBC's Kentucky Derby CoverageMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War Criminals
If Elin Nordegren had her way, Tiger Woods wouldn't get another swing at love. The golfer's ex-wife, who divorced him 2010 after his epic cheating scandal, "hates Lindsey Vonn and everything about this romance," a source tells Us Weekly. Woods, 37, and the blonde Olympic skier, 28, have been dating since last fall and went public back in March -- with high-profile dates at NYC's Met Gala in May and multiple excursions with Sam, 5, and Charlie, 4, Woods' kids with Nordegren.
Swedish-born former model and nanny Nordegren, the source adds, is "angry Tiger even has visitation rights to the kids." The stunning mother of two's own romantic life post-scandal has been much more hush-hush: Although they've taken pains not to be photographed together, Nordegren was romantically linked to coal magnate Chris Cline -- who lives near her $12 million beachside estate in North Palm Beach, Fla. -- earlier this year.
What does Woods think about Nordegren's anger? "He doesn't care about her," the source adds of his wife of six years. "He's so egotistical!"
Vonn, meanwhile, recently said things are going great with Woods, although the intense scrutiny on their romance has "been difficult and interesting . . . But we're dealing with it and we're happy, and that's all that matters."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite