Elin Nordegren 'hates' Lindsey Vonn, 'angry' at Tiger Woods
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Alessandro Trovati/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Scot Tucker/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Lenny Ignelzi/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/Lindsey Vonn/.7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 13
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Giovanni Auletta/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
If Elin Nordegren had her way, Tiger Woods wouldn't get another swing at love. The golfer's ex-wife, who divorced him 2010 after his epic cheating scandal, "hates Lindsey Vonn and everything about this romance," a source tells Us Weekly. Woods, 37, and the blonde Olympic skier, 28, have been dating since last fall and went public back in March -- with high-profile dates at NYC's Met Gala in May and multiple excursions with Sam, 5, and Charlie, 4, Woods' kids with Nordegren.
Swedish-born former model and nanny Nordegren, the source adds, is "angry Tiger even has visitation rights to the kids." The stunning mother of two's own romantic life post-scandal has been much more hush-hush: Although they've taken pains not to be photographed together, Nordegren was romantically linked to coal magnate Chris Cline -- who lives near her $12 million beachside estate in North Palm Beach, Fla. -- earlier this year.
What does Woods think about Nordegren's anger? "He doesn't care about her," the source adds of his wife of six years. "He's so egotistical!"
Vonn, meanwhile, recently said things are going great with Woods, although the intense scrutiny on their romance has "been difficult and interesting . . . But we're dealing with it and we're happy, and that's all that matters."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite