Elin Nordegren 'hates' Lindsey Vonn, 'angry' at Tiger Woods
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Alessandro Trovati/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Scot Tucker/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Lenny Ignelzi/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/Lindsey Vonn/.7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 13
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Giovanni Auletta/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
If Elin Nordegren had her way, Tiger Woods wouldn't get another swing at love. The golfer's ex-wife, who divorced him 2010 after his epic cheating scandal, "hates Lindsey Vonn and everything about this romance," a source tells Us Weekly. Woods, 37, and the blonde Olympic skier, 28, have been dating since last fall and went public back in March -- with high-profile dates at NYC's Met Gala in May and multiple excursions with Sam, 5, and Charlie, 4, Woods' kids with Nordegren.
Swedish-born former model and nanny Nordegren, the source adds, is "angry Tiger even has visitation rights to the kids." The stunning mother of two's own romantic life post-scandal has been much more hush-hush: Although they've taken pains not to be photographed together, Nordegren was romantically linked to coal magnate Chris Cline -- who lives near her $12 million beachside estate in North Palm Beach, Fla. -- earlier this year.
What does Woods think about Nordegren's anger? "He doesn't care about her," the source adds of his wife of six years. "He's so egotistical!"
Vonn, meanwhile, recently said things are going great with Woods, although the intense scrutiny on their romance has "been difficult and interesting . . . But we're dealing with it and we're happy, and that's all that matters."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite