British pop star Ellie Goulding, 26 -- who performed on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest Dec. 31 -- shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I am addicted to cheese.
2. My fasted half marathon time is 1 hour 40 minutes.
3. I'm a country girl, born and bred.
4. My favorite Christmas film is The Snowman.
5. I'm ambidextrous.
6. My single "Lights" stayed on the Billboard charts for 33 weeks, longer than any other song in 2012.
7. I sang for Prince William and Duchess Kate at their royal wedding.
PHOTOS: 15 royal wedding highlights
8. I adore 30 Rock.
9. I taught myself guitar at age 14.
10. I have a stuffed rabbit and a stuffed crow in my flat.
11. I did my first stage dive in Ireland during the 2012 Arthur's Day music festival.
12. I've never seen a Star Wars or Lord of the Rings film!
13. The song that lets me know it's holiday time is "Last Christmas" by George Michael.
14. I'm a natural brunette.
15. I used to do tae kwon do and capoeira, and I also surf.
16. I think Daniel Day-Lewis is the best actor in the world.
17. I once performed for Barack Obama and his family!
PHOTOS: The President's A-list pals
18. I have a fascination with World Wars I and II.
19. I got to the level of grade 7 on clarinet. In the U.K., 8 is the highest!
20. I like gifting people with books and alcohol.
21. I spent last Christmas in a hotel room in Hollywood.
22. My favorite book is Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks.
PHOTOS: What stars are reading
23. About 200 people turned up to a 5K run with me in Sydney.
24. I'm obsessed with Drake.
25. If I had the time, I would study to be a personal trainer!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ellie Goulding: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformations
Check out the biggest celeb breakups so far for 2013.
Stacy Keibler, Kim Kardashian, Miranda Kerr and Kate Upton give a behind-the-scenes look at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...
© 2013 Microsoft