British pop star Ellie Goulding, 26 -- who performed on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest Dec. 31 -- shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I am addicted to cheese.
2. My fasted half marathon time is 1 hour 40 minutes.
3. I'm a country girl, born and bred.
4. My favorite Christmas film is The Snowman.
5. I'm ambidextrous.
6. My single "Lights" stayed on the Billboard charts for 33 weeks, longer than any other song in 2012.
7. I sang for Prince William and Duchess Kate at their royal wedding.
PHOTOS: 15 royal wedding highlights
8. I adore 30 Rock.
9. I taught myself guitar at age 14.
10. I have a stuffed rabbit and a stuffed crow in my flat.
11. I did my first stage dive in Ireland during the 2012 Arthur's Day music festival.
12. I've never seen a Star Wars or Lord of the Rings film!
13. The song that lets me know it's holiday time is "Last Christmas" by George Michael.
14. I'm a natural brunette.
15. I used to do tae kwon do and capoeira, and I also surf.
16. I think Daniel Day-Lewis is the best actor in the world.
17. I once performed for Barack Obama and his family!
PHOTOS: The President's A-list pals
18. I have a fascination with World Wars I and II.
19. I got to the level of grade 7 on clarinet. In the U.K., 8 is the highest!
20. I like gifting people with books and alcohol.
21. I spent last Christmas in a hotel room in Hollywood.
22. My favorite book is Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks.
PHOTOS: What stars are reading
23. About 200 people turned up to a 5K run with me in Sydney.
24. I'm obsessed with Drake.
25. If I had the time, I would study to be a personal trainer!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ellie Goulding: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.
© 2014 Microsoft