Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet Back Together After Three Months!
- Photo: WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 23
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 23
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP5 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Gross/Getty Images North America6 of 23
- Photo: WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: © Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 23
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet11 of 23
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN12 of 23
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com13 of 23
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com14 of 23
- Photo: Charley Gallay/GettyImages.com15 of 23
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com16 of 23
- Photo: Wonderwall17 of 23
- Photo: Ryan/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News19 of 23
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News20 of 23
- Photo: Christopher Polk for Burton/Getty Images North America21 of 23
- Photo: Jerod Harris/GettyImages.com22 of 23
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet believe in second chances.
Three months after ending their nine-month relationship, Roberts, 21, and Overstreet, 23, "have been hanging out," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now). They were side by side at Easter services April 8 in Los Angeles and two days earlier, the pair held hands and kissed at West Hollywood, Calif., club Soho House.
"They're seeing where it goes," says a second insider. "They liked each other, but fought a lot."
Another pal adds: "They're taking it slowly this time."
The "Scream 4" actress and her "Glee" counterpart "weren't hiding the fact that they were back together" at the Conde Nast Traveler Hot List party April 12, an eyewitness tells Us.
The normally camera-shy couple even posed for a photo at the event. "They held hands throughout the evening and kissed plenty of times," the eyewitness adds. "The two were inseparable."
Tell Us: Are Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet a good match?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite