Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet Back Together After Three Months!
- Photo: WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 23
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 23
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP5 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Gross/Getty Images North America6 of 23
- Photo: WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: © Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 23
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet11 of 23
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN12 of 23
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com13 of 23
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com14 of 23
- Photo: Charley Gallay/GettyImages.com15 of 23
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com16 of 23
- Photo: Wonderwall17 of 23
- Photo: Ryan/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News19 of 23
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News20 of 23
- Photo: Christopher Polk for Burton/Getty Images North America21 of 23
- Photo: Jerod Harris/GettyImages.com22 of 23
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet believe in second chances.
Three months after ending their nine-month relationship, Roberts, 21, and Overstreet, 23, "have been hanging out," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now). They were side by side at Easter services April 8 in Los Angeles and two days earlier, the pair held hands and kissed at West Hollywood, Calif., club Soho House.
"They're seeing where it goes," says a second insider. "They liked each other, but fought a lot."
Another pal adds: "They're taking it slowly this time."
The "Scream 4" actress and her "Glee" counterpart "weren't hiding the fact that they were back together" at the Conde Nast Traveler Hot List party April 12, an eyewitness tells Us.
The normally camera-shy couple even posed for a photo at the event. "They held hands throughout the evening and kissed plenty of times," the eyewitness adds. "The two were inseparable."
Tell Us: Are Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet a good match?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite