- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 24
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 24
- Photo: Twitter4 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 24
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN7 of 24
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 24
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet9 of 24
- Photo: LEON/GSI10 of 24
- Photo: MRM/NPG11 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks13 of 24
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter14 of 24
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet18 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage19 of 24
- Photo: Twitter20 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter22 of 24
- Photo: GB818/Fame Flynet23 of 24
More Celeb News
- Review: Fighting and losing in Iran, then and nowMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 11:17:00 AM
- 'Iron Man 3' Tops $400M at Domestic Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:56:02 AM
- McDreamy part of all-American team at Le MansMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:36:29 AM
- Drafthouse Films Acquires Obscure 1979 Sci-Fi Movie 'The Visitor,' Starring John HMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:13:59 AM
- Sandra Bullock Won't Be in 'Annie' Remake After Negotiations End (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:07:51 AM
- Review: Fighting and losing in Iran, then and now
She's been engaged to Liam Hemsworth for just over a month and already Miley Cyrus has babies on the brain.
Set to tie the knot with the "Hunger Games'" hunk, 22, bride-to-be Cyrus, 19, isn't worried about wedding planning as much as she is family planning. "Miley and Liam really want to have a baby quickly," a Cyrus family source tells Us Weekly of the couple, together since meeting on "The Last Song" set in 2009.
Hemsworth is said to have a strong motivating factor in the singer's pregnancy plan, given the fact that his older brother, Chris Hemsworth, welcomed daughter India in May.
When the time comes for Cyrus and Hemsworth to expand their family -- which currently includes five dogs -- they'll already have the approval of their loved ones.
"They are both mature and ready for this," says a source of the couple, often criticized for their decision to wed so young. "Miley is 19 going on 40."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite