Engaged Miley Cyrus Wants to Have a Baby 'Quickly'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 24
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 24
- Photo: Twitter4 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 24
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN7 of 24
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 24
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet9 of 24
- Photo: LEON/GSI10 of 24
- Photo: MRM/NPG11 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks13 of 24
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter14 of 24
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet18 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage19 of 24
- Photo: Twitter20 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter22 of 24
- Photo: GB818/Fame Flynet23 of 24
More Celeb News
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- Bryan Cranston Meets His Idol, Dodgers Announcer Vin Scully (Photo)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:09:00 AM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in Cincinnati
She's been engaged to Liam Hemsworth for just over a month and already Miley Cyrus has babies on the brain.
Set to tie the knot with the "Hunger Games'" hunk, 22, bride-to-be Cyrus, 19, isn't worried about wedding planning as much as she is family planning. "Miley and Liam really want to have a baby quickly," a Cyrus family source tells Us Weekly of the couple, together since meeting on "The Last Song" set in 2009.
Hemsworth is said to have a strong motivating factor in the singer's pregnancy plan, given the fact that his older brother, Chris Hemsworth, welcomed daughter India in May.
When the time comes for Cyrus and Hemsworth to expand their family -- which currently includes five dogs -- they'll already have the approval of their loved ones.
"They are both mature and ready for this," says a source of the couple, often criticized for their decision to wed so young. "Miley is 19 going on 40."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite