Engaged Miley Cyrus Wants to Have a Baby 'Quickly'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 24
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 24
- Photo: Twitter4 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 24
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN7 of 24
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 24
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet9 of 24
- Photo: LEON/GSI10 of 24
- Photo: MRM/NPG11 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks13 of 24
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter14 of 24
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet18 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage19 of 24
- Photo: Twitter20 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter22 of 24
- Photo: GB818/Fame Flynet23 of 24
More Celeb News
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter PanMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:17:10 AM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter Pan
She's been engaged to Liam Hemsworth for just over a month and already Miley Cyrus has babies on the brain.
Set to tie the knot with the "Hunger Games'" hunk, 22, bride-to-be Cyrus, 19, isn't worried about wedding planning as much as she is family planning. "Miley and Liam really want to have a baby quickly," a Cyrus family source tells Us Weekly of the couple, together since meeting on "The Last Song" set in 2009.
Hemsworth is said to have a strong motivating factor in the singer's pregnancy plan, given the fact that his older brother, Chris Hemsworth, welcomed daughter India in May.
When the time comes for Cyrus and Hemsworth to expand their family -- which currently includes five dogs -- they'll already have the approval of their loved ones.
"They are both mature and ready for this," says a source of the couple, often criticized for their decision to wed so young. "Miley is 19 going on 40."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite