Eva Longoria, LeAnn Rimes Flaunt Major Cleavage in Crazy Low-Cut Dresses
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter13 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
Plunging dresses have been a hot red-carpet trend for a while now, but two stars still managed to shock in their ultra-revealing looks Thursday night.
Eva Longoria wowed in an eye-popping black Cushnie et Ochs design at an event for her charity, The Eva Longoria Foundation, sponsored by Vanity Fair and Chrysler in Hollywood. She paired the daring look with black satin Brian Atwood pumps, dramatic eye makeup and a glamorous updo.
"I know this doesn't look comfortable, but it is. I'm double-sticked to hell," the actress, 36, joked to reporters at the party.
LeAnn Rimes stepped out in an equally racy white Tom Ford dress that exposed her entire chest at the Hollywood Domino Gala and Tournament.
"I love Tom Ford and I need Tom Ford, that's all I have to say," the 29-year-old singer replied when asked about her ensemble.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite