Eva Longoria, LeAnn Rimes Flaunt Major Cleavage in Crazy Low-Cut Dresses
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter13 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Plunging dresses have been a hot red-carpet trend for a while now, but two stars still managed to shock in their ultra-revealing looks Thursday night.
Eva Longoria wowed in an eye-popping black Cushnie et Ochs design at an event for her charity, The Eva Longoria Foundation, sponsored by Vanity Fair and Chrysler in Hollywood. She paired the daring look with black satin Brian Atwood pumps, dramatic eye makeup and a glamorous updo.
"I know this doesn't look comfortable, but it is. I'm double-sticked to hell," the actress, 36, joked to reporters at the party.
LeAnn Rimes stepped out in an equally racy white Tom Ford dress that exposed her entire chest at the Hollywood Domino Gala and Tournament.
"I love Tom Ford and I need Tom Ford, that's all I have to say," the 29-year-old singer replied when asked about her ensemble.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite