Eva Longoria, LeAnn Rimes Flaunt Major Cleavage in Crazy Low-Cut Dresses
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter13 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
Plunging dresses have been a hot red-carpet trend for a while now, but two stars still managed to shock in their ultra-revealing looks Thursday night.
Eva Longoria wowed in an eye-popping black Cushnie et Ochs design at an event for her charity, The Eva Longoria Foundation, sponsored by Vanity Fair and Chrysler in Hollywood. She paired the daring look with black satin Brian Atwood pumps, dramatic eye makeup and a glamorous updo.
"I know this doesn't look comfortable, but it is. I'm double-sticked to hell," the actress, 36, joked to reporters at the party.
LeAnn Rimes stepped out in an equally racy white Tom Ford dress that exposed her entire chest at the Hollywood Domino Gala and Tournament.
"I love Tom Ford and I need Tom Ford, that's all I have to say," the 29-year-old singer replied when asked about her ensemble.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite