Eva Longoria, LeAnn Rimes Flaunt Major Cleavage in Crazy Low-Cut Dresses
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter13 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
Plunging dresses have been a hot red-carpet trend for a while now, but two stars still managed to shock in their ultra-revealing looks Thursday night.
Eva Longoria wowed in an eye-popping black Cushnie et Ochs design at an event for her charity, The Eva Longoria Foundation, sponsored by Vanity Fair and Chrysler in Hollywood. She paired the daring look with black satin Brian Atwood pumps, dramatic eye makeup and a glamorous updo.
"I know this doesn't look comfortable, but it is. I'm double-sticked to hell," the actress, 36, joked to reporters at the party.
LeAnn Rimes stepped out in an equally racy white Tom Ford dress that exposed her entire chest at the Hollywood Domino Gala and Tournament.
"I love Tom Ford and I need Tom Ford, that's all I have to say," the 29-year-old singer replied when asked about her ensemble.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite