Eva Longoria, LeAnn Rimes Flaunt Major Cleavage in Crazy Low-Cut Dresses
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Dave/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter13 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Plunging dresses have been a hot red-carpet trend for a while now, but two stars still managed to shock in their ultra-revealing looks Thursday night.
Eva Longoria wowed in an eye-popping black Cushnie et Ochs design at an event for her charity, The Eva Longoria Foundation, sponsored by Vanity Fair and Chrysler in Hollywood. She paired the daring look with black satin Brian Atwood pumps, dramatic eye makeup and a glamorous updo.
"I know this doesn't look comfortable, but it is. I'm double-sticked to hell," the actress, 36, joked to reporters at the party.
LeAnn Rimes stepped out in an equally racy white Tom Ford dress that exposed her entire chest at the Hollywood Domino Gala and Tournament.
"I love Tom Ford and I need Tom Ford, that's all I have to say," the 29-year-old singer replied when asked about her ensemble.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler, see more celebs who love beach PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite