Fashion Designer Michael Kors Gets Married!
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: CT2/ Flashpoi/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Michael Kors is a married man.
The 51-year-old fashion designer and "Project Runway" judge tied the knot with longtime love Lance LePere Tuesday in Southampton, NY, WWD reports.
"To marry someone as wonderful and special to me as Lance barefoot on a glorious beach is more than I could have dreamed of," Kors said.
Southampton Mayor Mark Epley officiated the private ceremony on Dune Beach. No word yet on where Kors and his new husband will spend their honeymoon.
Kors announced plans to marry LePere on August 4, shortly after same-sex marriage became legal in New York.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together," Kors told Us Weekly at the time.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite