Fashion Designer Michael Kors Gets Married!
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: CT2/ Flashpoi/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Michael Kors is a married man.
The 51-year-old fashion designer and "Project Runway" judge tied the knot with longtime love Lance LePere Tuesday in Southampton, NY, WWD reports.
"To marry someone as wonderful and special to me as Lance barefoot on a glorious beach is more than I could have dreamed of," Kors said.
Southampton Mayor Mark Epley officiated the private ceremony on Dune Beach. No word yet on where Kors and his new husband will spend their honeymoon.
Kors announced plans to marry LePere on August 4, shortly after same-sex marriage became legal in New York.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together," Kors told Us Weekly at the time.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite