Fashion Designer Michael Kors Gets Married!
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: CT2/ Flashpoi/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Michael Kors is a married man.
The 51-year-old fashion designer and "Project Runway" judge tied the knot with longtime love Lance LePere Tuesday in Southampton, NY, WWD reports.
"To marry someone as wonderful and special to me as Lance barefoot on a glorious beach is more than I could have dreamed of," Kors said.
Southampton Mayor Mark Epley officiated the private ceremony on Dune Beach. No word yet on where Kors and his new husband will spend their honeymoon.
Kors announced plans to marry LePere on August 4, shortly after same-sex marriage became legal in New York.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together," Kors told Us Weekly at the time.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite