Fashion Designer Michael Kors Gets Married!
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: CT2/ Flashpoi/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Michael Kors is a married man.
The 51-year-old fashion designer and "Project Runway" judge tied the knot with longtime love Lance LePere Tuesday in Southampton, NY, WWD reports.
"To marry someone as wonderful and special to me as Lance barefoot on a glorious beach is more than I could have dreamed of," Kors said.
Southampton Mayor Mark Epley officiated the private ceremony on Dune Beach. No word yet on where Kors and his new husband will spend their honeymoon.
Kors announced plans to marry LePere on August 4, shortly after same-sex marriage became legal in New York.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together," Kors told Us Weekly at the time.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite