Fashion Designer Michael Kors Gets Married!
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: CT2/ Flashpoi/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
Michael Kors is a married man.
The 51-year-old fashion designer and "Project Runway" judge tied the knot with longtime love Lance LePere Tuesday in Southampton, NY, WWD reports.
"To marry someone as wonderful and special to me as Lance barefoot on a glorious beach is more than I could have dreamed of," Kors said.
Southampton Mayor Mark Epley officiated the private ceremony on Dune Beach. No word yet on where Kors and his new husband will spend their honeymoon.
Kors announced plans to marry LePere on August 4, shortly after same-sex marriage became legal in New York.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together," Kors told Us Weekly at the time.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite