French criminal case regarding Duchess Kate photos begins
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark Baker/Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Mark Baker/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Margaret Maxwell/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA14 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &am
PARIS (AP) — French police have opened their criminal investigation into whether topless photos of Prince William's wife Kate — which appeared in an edition of the French Closer magazine — were an invasion of privacy.
A French court ordered police to obtain information on Closer magazine employees after the British royal couple filed the criminal complaint Monday.
Marie-Christine Daubigney, assistant prosecutor for the Nanterre court, outside Paris, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that she has instructed police to get the names of some Closer employees, including the journalist who wrote the article.
She said she hasn't told police to identify the photographer who took the pictures because that will be part of a later investigation.
Daubigney denied as "completely untrue" French media reports that police raided Closer magazine headquarters Wednesday.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite