French criminal case regarding Duchess Kate photos begins
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark Baker/Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Mark Baker/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Margaret Maxwell/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA14 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
PARIS (AP) — French police have opened their criminal investigation into whether topless photos of Prince William's wife Kate — which appeared in an edition of the French Closer magazine — were an invasion of privacy.
A French court ordered police to obtain information on Closer magazine employees after the British royal couple filed the criminal complaint Monday.
Marie-Christine Daubigney, assistant prosecutor for the Nanterre court, outside Paris, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that she has instructed police to get the names of some Closer employees, including the journalist who wrote the article.
She said she hasn't told police to identify the photographer who took the pictures because that will be part of a later investigation.
Daubigney denied as "completely untrue" French media reports that police raided Closer magazine headquarters Wednesday.
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite