French criminal case regarding Duchess Kate photos begins
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark Baker/Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Mark Baker/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Margaret Maxwell/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA14 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
PARIS (AP) — French police have opened their criminal investigation into whether topless photos of Prince William's wife Kate — which appeared in an edition of the French Closer magazine — were an invasion of privacy.
A French court ordered police to obtain information on Closer magazine employees after the British royal couple filed the criminal complaint Monday.
Marie-Christine Daubigney, assistant prosecutor for the Nanterre court, outside Paris, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that she has instructed police to get the names of some Closer employees, including the journalist who wrote the article.
She said she hasn't told police to identify the photographer who took the pictures because that will be part of a later investigation.
Daubigney denied as "completely untrue" French media reports that police raided Closer magazine headquarters Wednesday.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite