French criminal case regarding Duchess Kate photos begins
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark Baker/Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Mark Baker/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Margaret Maxwell/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: APL/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA14 of 16
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
PARIS (AP) — French police have opened their criminal investigation into whether topless photos of Prince William's wife Kate — which appeared in an edition of the French Closer magazine — were an invasion of privacy.
A French court ordered police to obtain information on Closer magazine employees after the British royal couple filed the criminal complaint Monday.
Marie-Christine Daubigney, assistant prosecutor for the Nanterre court, outside Paris, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that she has instructed police to get the names of some Closer employees, including the journalist who wrote the article.
She said she hasn't told police to identify the photographer who took the pictures because that will be part of a later investigation.
Daubigney denied as "completely untrue" French media reports that police raided Closer magazine headquarters Wednesday.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite