- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Andre Penner/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Nelson Antoine/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSY
Don't hate her because she's beautiful. Rather, people, dislike Gisele Bundchen, 30, for the controversial things she says.
The supermodel's latest gaffe: claiming she doesn't use sun tan lotions because all of the chemicals they contain.
"I cannot put this poison on my skin," Bundchen -- who has appeared in ad campaigns for Nivea Sun products -- said at the launch of her own organic skin care range, according to the UK's Daily Mail. "I do not use anything synthetic."
Instead, the leggy beauty says she protects herself from sun damage by only exposing herself to rays before 8 A.M.
However, cancer experts have been quick to question Bundchen's expertise on the matter.
"Sunscreen prevents damage to the skin and is of fundamental importance for the prevention of cancer," said Dolival Loao, head of dermatology at Brazil's National Cancer Institute. "This is not any poison, when a public person makes a statement like this, it creates confusion."
Of course, this isn't the first time Bundchen has stuck her foot in her mouth.
Three months after giving birth to son Benjamin in December 2009 (with hubby Tom Brady) she explained how she regained her pre-baby figure by eating mindfully throughout her pregnancy.
"I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals," she told Vogue.
Then she angered more mothers by saying mandatory breastfeeding should be a "worldwide law."
"It's the most absurd thing I've ever heard," Bethenny Frankel, who had daughter Bryn six months after Bundchen gave birth, snapped to UsMagazine.com. "Breastfeeding is one of the most rewarding experiences, but it isn't for everyone."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite