Gisele Bundchen does yoga with her daughter
- Photo: @GiseleOfficial/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: @GiseleOfficial/Instagram2 of 10
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops Paper
Gisele Bundchen is raising a yogi! On Wednesday, the Brazilian supermodel shared a new Instagram picture of her 6-month-old daughter, Vivian, sharing her yoga mat in a swanky hotel room. "Practicing yoga with my little partner before going to work. Enjoy your day," Bundchen wrote in the caption, which was also translated in her native tongue, Portuguese.
Bundchen, who earned a reported $45 million in 2012, according to Forbes' annual Highest-Paid Models list, has been practicing yoga for years. In an April 2010 Vogue cover story, Tom Brady's wife said she "gained only 30 pounds" while pregnant with her son, Benjamin, now 3. "I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week."
The outspoken former Victoria's Secret Angel also told the magazine she was "mindful" about what she ate while pregnant with her son. "I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals," she said.
Shortly after Vivian's December 2012, birth, Brady, 35, said he was excited to have another girl in the family. (The New England Patriots quarterback is also dad to John, 5, from his previous relationship with Bridget Moynahan.)
"I grew up in a house with three sisters. I think it's great for my boys to have a girl in the house, just to understand at least a little bit about what makes a woman tick -- not that I can certainly figure that out, because I can't," the athlete told ESPN. "She's a beautiful little girl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite