Gisele Bundchen does yoga with her daughter
- Photo: @GiseleOfficial/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: @GiseleOfficial/Instagram2 of 10
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Gisele Bundchen is raising a yogi! On Wednesday, the Brazilian supermodel shared a new Instagram picture of her 6-month-old daughter, Vivian, sharing her yoga mat in a swanky hotel room. "Practicing yoga with my little partner before going to work. Enjoy your day," Bundchen wrote in the caption, which was also translated in her native tongue, Portuguese.
Bundchen, who earned a reported $45 million in 2012, according to Forbes' annual Highest-Paid Models list, has been practicing yoga for years. In an April 2010 Vogue cover story, Tom Brady's wife said she "gained only 30 pounds" while pregnant with her son, Benjamin, now 3. "I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week."
The outspoken former Victoria's Secret Angel also told the magazine she was "mindful" about what she ate while pregnant with her son. "I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals," she said.
Shortly after Vivian's December 2012, birth, Brady, 35, said he was excited to have another girl in the family. (The New England Patriots quarterback is also dad to John, 5, from his previous relationship with Bridget Moynahan.)
"I grew up in a house with three sisters. I think it's great for my boys to have a girl in the house, just to understand at least a little bit about what makes a woman tick -- not that I can certainly figure that out, because I can't," the athlete told ESPN. "She's a beautiful little girl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite