Gisele Bundchen Introduces Gorgeous Little Sister Gabriela
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 16
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com/.3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Giseleofficial/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.11 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.14 of 16
- Photo: DESI DROI/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Talk about some good genes! On Wednesday, Gisele Bundchen happily showed off her sister Gabriela, who was in New York to help the supermodel celebrate her new BLK DNM ad campaign.
"So happy my sister Gabi is in town!" the 32-year-old mom wrote, posting a cute pic of herself with her arm around her little sis on her Instagram page.
Besides Gabi, 31, the Brazilian-born Gisele also has four other sisters: Raquel, Graziela, Rafaela, and her fraternal twin, Patricia.
During the event, both sisters proved to be equally fashion-forward in simple, yet trendy outfits. Tom Brady's wife rocked a green leather zipper skirt with a sheer tank and black blazer, while Gabi wore high heels, tight shiny pants, a white tank top and a black blazer, as well.
Gabi, currently an entertainment lawyer in Brazil, also dabbled into modeling like her big sister at one point. In 1993, Gabi, Gisele and Patricia took a modeling course after their mother suggested it, but Gisele was the one who ultimately stayed in the industry.
Gisele has two children with Brady -- Benjamin, 2, and Vivian, 5 months.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite