Gisele Bundchen Introduces Gorgeous Little Sister Gabriela
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 16
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com/.3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Giseleofficial/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.11 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.14 of 16
- Photo: DESI DROI/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Talk about some good genes! On Wednesday, Gisele Bundchen happily showed off her sister Gabriela, who was in New York to help the supermodel celebrate her new BLK DNM ad campaign.
"So happy my sister Gabi is in town!" the 32-year-old mom wrote, posting a cute pic of herself with her arm around her little sis on her Instagram page.
Besides Gabi, 31, the Brazilian-born Gisele also has four other sisters: Raquel, Graziela, Rafaela, and her fraternal twin, Patricia.
During the event, both sisters proved to be equally fashion-forward in simple, yet trendy outfits. Tom Brady's wife rocked a green leather zipper skirt with a sheer tank and black blazer, while Gabi wore high heels, tight shiny pants, a white tank top and a black blazer, as well.
Gabi, currently an entertainment lawyer in Brazil, also dabbled into modeling like her big sister at one point. In 1993, Gabi, Gisele and Patricia took a modeling course after their mother suggested it, but Gisele was the one who ultimately stayed in the industry.
Gisele has two children with Brady -- Benjamin, 2, and Vivian, 5 months.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite