Gisele Bundchen Introduces Gorgeous Little Sister Gabriela
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 16
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com/.3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Giseleofficial/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.11 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.14 of 16
- Photo: DESI DROI/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Talk about some good genes! On Wednesday, Gisele Bundchen happily showed off her sister Gabriela, who was in New York to help the supermodel celebrate her new BLK DNM ad campaign.
"So happy my sister Gabi is in town!" the 32-year-old mom wrote, posting a cute pic of herself with her arm around her little sis on her Instagram page.
Besides Gabi, 31, the Brazilian-born Gisele also has four other sisters: Raquel, Graziela, Rafaela, and her fraternal twin, Patricia.
During the event, both sisters proved to be equally fashion-forward in simple, yet trendy outfits. Tom Brady's wife rocked a green leather zipper skirt with a sheer tank and black blazer, while Gabi wore high heels, tight shiny pants, a white tank top and a black blazer, as well.
Gabi, currently an entertainment lawyer in Brazil, also dabbled into modeling like her big sister at one point. In 1993, Gabi, Gisele and Patricia took a modeling course after their mother suggested it, but Gisele was the one who ultimately stayed in the industry.
Gisele has two children with Brady -- Benjamin, 2, and Vivian, 5 months.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite