Gisele Bundchen Introduces Gorgeous Little Sister Gabriela
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 16
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com/.3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Giseleofficial/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.11 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.14 of 16
- Photo: DESI DROI/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Talk about some good genes! On Wednesday, Gisele Bundchen happily showed off her sister Gabriela, who was in New York to help the supermodel celebrate her new BLK DNM ad campaign.
"So happy my sister Gabi is in town!" the 32-year-old mom wrote, posting a cute pic of herself with her arm around her little sis on her Instagram page.
Besides Gabi, 31, the Brazilian-born Gisele also has four other sisters: Raquel, Graziela, Rafaela, and her fraternal twin, Patricia.
During the event, both sisters proved to be equally fashion-forward in simple, yet trendy outfits. Tom Brady's wife rocked a green leather zipper skirt with a sheer tank and black blazer, while Gabi wore high heels, tight shiny pants, a white tank top and a black blazer, as well.
Gabi, currently an entertainment lawyer in Brazil, also dabbled into modeling like her big sister at one point. In 1993, Gabi, Gisele and Patricia took a modeling course after their mother suggested it, but Gisele was the one who ultimately stayed in the industry.
Gisele has two children with Brady -- Benjamin, 2, and Vivian, 5 months.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite