Gisele Bundchen Introduces Gorgeous Little Sister Gabriela
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 16
- Photo: David Dunleavy/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com/.3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Giseleofficial/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.11 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.14 of 16
- Photo: DESI DROI/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
Talk about some good genes! On Wednesday, Gisele Bundchen happily showed off her sister Gabriela, who was in New York to help the supermodel celebrate her new BLK DNM ad campaign.
"So happy my sister Gabi is in town!" the 32-year-old mom wrote, posting a cute pic of herself with her arm around her little sis on her Instagram page.
Besides Gabi, 31, the Brazilian-born Gisele also has four other sisters: Raquel, Graziela, Rafaela, and her fraternal twin, Patricia.
During the event, both sisters proved to be equally fashion-forward in simple, yet trendy outfits. Tom Brady's wife rocked a green leather zipper skirt with a sheer tank and black blazer, while Gabi wore high heels, tight shiny pants, a white tank top and a black blazer, as well.
Gabi, currently an entertainment lawyer in Brazil, also dabbled into modeling like her big sister at one point. In 1993, Gabi, Gisele and Patricia took a modeling course after their mother suggested it, but Gisele was the one who ultimately stayed in the industry.
Gisele has two children with Brady -- Benjamin, 2, and Vivian, 5 months.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite