Gisele Bundchen on Track to Make $1 Billion
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 3,' 'Sinister Six,' 'Uncharted&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Young and the Restless' to bring Shemar Moore back in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:17:00 AM
- 84 Percent of Projects Denied California Tax Credits Film ElsewhereMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:10:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (P
Beauty, brains and big bucks!
Gisele Bundchen is on her way to becoming the world's first billionaire supermodel and the first self-made billionaire from her native Brazil, Forbes predicts.
Why is the 30-year-old catwalker about to join the mega-rich? Bundchen, who has been featured on Forbes' Celebrity 100 list for 10 years, has been busy branding herself with a slew of projects: her lingerie brand Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates, her skin-care line Sejaa Pure Skincare, and her line of sandals with Grendene.
Forbes writes, "According to a recent report in Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo, Bundchen could add as much as R$ 30 million ($19 million) per year to her estimated $45 million annual income." The 5-foot-11 beauty's successful earning strategy can be attributed to her owning a stake in these companies as opposed to solely licensing her name to the brands.
In the 2011 Celebrity 100 list, Bundchen's $45 million figure landed her the No. 60 spot, while her New England Patriots quarterback husband Tom Brady, 33, holds down No. 55, bringing in $31 million. The high-earning power couple have an 18-month-old son, Benjamin.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite