Gisele Bundchen sings 'Heart of Glass' in sexy bikinis
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Instagram2 of 17
- Photo: Gregory Pace/BEImages/Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: STEVE CONNOLLY/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: @giseleofficial/Instagram7 of 17
- Photo: Stoianov/BJJ/Goodwin/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Instagram11 of 17
- Photo: @giselebundchen/Instagram12 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: AGSP/GSI14 of 17
- Photo: Instagram15 of 17
- Photo: Eduardo Anizelli/STF/Getty Images North America16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Gisele Bundchen is more than just a pretty face! The Brazilian supermodel is showing off her vocal chops for the second time in an upcoming ad campaign for H&M -- and on April 10, she gave fans a sneak peek of her performance, a cover of Blondie's "Heart of Glass."
"Here I am again...new song with @bobsinclarofficial and @hm, soundtrack for the summer," Bundchen, 33, wrote alongside the Instagram video. "Out soon, hope you like it!"
The short clip shows the leggy beauty strutting her stuff in a variety of sexy swimsuits, and palling around with French DJ Bob Sinclar, who produced the track for the ad. (The full version will be available for download in May.) To watch the video, click here.
"I never in a million years thought that I would record a song and work with a producer like Bob," Tom Brady's wife gushed to WWD on April 1.
Bundchen previously covered the Kinks classic "All Day and All of the Night" for H&M. Downloads of the song via iTunes resulted in donations to UNICEF for "the purchase of vaccines for children," the fashion giant said in a statement at the time. Added the model, "I hope everyone downloads my song!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite