Gisele: 'I Want More Kids for Sure'
- Photo: Cam Griffith/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"I want more kids for sure, but I don't know when," says the 30-year-old model, mom to son Benjamin, almost 1, and stepson Jack, 3, with husband Tom Brady. "Right now I have my hands full!"
Adds Bundchen, "I'm feeling very lucky."
And for good reason: She says her boys rarely squabble.
"For Benjamin, his big brother is his hero," says the 5'11" stunner, who posed in lingerie less than five months after giving birth last year. "Jack comes in and Benjamin has a big smile. He wants to follow him around. Anything he does, he's just in awe of him like, 'Oh my God!'"
She admits Jack initially had a tough time adjusting to his little bro.
"Sometimes siblings can get in each other's space," she says. "He was used to having all the attention and then when you have to share, you don't like it."
Still, she says, "Overall they really get along and I'm very lucky."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite