Gisele: 'I Want More Kids for Sure'
- Photo: Cam Griffith/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
"I want more kids for sure, but I don't know when," says the 30-year-old model, mom to son Benjamin, almost 1, and stepson Jack, 3, with husband Tom Brady. "Right now I have my hands full!"
Adds Bundchen, "I'm feeling very lucky."
And for good reason: She says her boys rarely squabble.
"For Benjamin, his big brother is his hero," says the 5'11" stunner, who posed in lingerie less than five months after giving birth last year. "Jack comes in and Benjamin has a big smile. He wants to follow him around. Anything he does, he's just in awe of him like, 'Oh my God!'"
She admits Jack initially had a tough time adjusting to his little bro.
"Sometimes siblings can get in each other's space," she says. "He was used to having all the attention and then when you have to share, you don't like it."
Still, she says, "Overall they really get along and I'm very lucky."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite