Gisele: My Son Benjamin, Nearly 2, Thinks Broccoli Is Dessert
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: 015CF/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: LKA/ARB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
What a trickster!
In order to keep her supermodel figure looking its absolute best, supermodel Gisele Bundchen watches what she eats -- and she's got her son Benjamin, 22 months, in on the act as well.
"My children, they are like white canvases," Bundchen, 31, tells the December issue of British Vogue. "When Benjamin eats broccoli, he thinks it's dessert!"
Adorable Benjamin in the first child for the catwalker and footballer husband Tom Brady. The New England Patriots quarterback also has a 4-year-old son, Jack, with ex girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
Calling stepson Jack her "eldest," Bundchen dishes on his latest hobby. "Y'know, my eldest Jack, he's gonna be starting [kung fu] this fall."
The outspoken Brazilian stunner also seemed to slight her five sisters in her British Vogue chat.
Speaking about her own work ethic, she noted, "Yeah, well, like I tell my five sisters, who don't work at it very hard at all, whatever you put in, you get out. I'm not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is. I just always want to be the best that I can."
Back in August 2010, Bundchen stirred up controversy when she told Harper's Bazaar her staunch opinions on the topic of breastfeeding. "I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months."
She later clarified: "My intention in making a comment about the importance of breastfeeding has nothing to do with the law. It comes from my passion and beliefs about children. Becoming a new mom has brought a lot of questions, I feel like I am in a constant search for answers on what might be the best for my child."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite