Gisele: My Son Benjamin, Nearly 2, Thinks Broccoli Is Dessert
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: 015CF/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: LKA/ARB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
What a trickster!
In order to keep her supermodel figure looking its absolute best, supermodel Gisele Bundchen watches what she eats -- and she's got her son Benjamin, 22 months, in on the act as well.
"My children, they are like white canvases," Bundchen, 31, tells the December issue of British Vogue. "When Benjamin eats broccoli, he thinks it's dessert!"
Adorable Benjamin in the first child for the catwalker and footballer husband Tom Brady. The New England Patriots quarterback also has a 4-year-old son, Jack, with ex girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
Calling stepson Jack her "eldest," Bundchen dishes on his latest hobby. "Y'know, my eldest Jack, he's gonna be starting [kung fu] this fall."
The outspoken Brazilian stunner also seemed to slight her five sisters in her British Vogue chat.
Speaking about her own work ethic, she noted, "Yeah, well, like I tell my five sisters, who don't work at it very hard at all, whatever you put in, you get out. I'm not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is. I just always want to be the best that I can."
Back in August 2010, Bundchen stirred up controversy when she told Harper's Bazaar her staunch opinions on the topic of breastfeeding. "I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months."
She later clarified: "My intention in making a comment about the importance of breastfeeding has nothing to do with the law. It comes from my passion and beliefs about children. Becoming a new mom has brought a lot of questions, I feel like I am in a constant search for answers on what might be the best for my child."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite