- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: EP/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Ross Robinson/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Gero Breloer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Paul Rogers/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: WPA Pool/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
By Kat Giantis
It looks like Prince Harry's summer fling has been flung. The London Daily Mirror says the royal rapscallion, 26, has pulled the plug on his rumored romance with blue-blooded undies model Florence "Flee" Brudenell-Bruce, 25.
"Harry has a lot on his mind at the moment. He is concentrating on his Apache helicopter training. After that, he's expecting to return to Afghanistan," explains a source. "Harry enjoyed spending time with friends over the summer, but he doesn't want to be tied down in a relationship when training, so he called time on Flee."
Adds an insider to People, "He is so focused on the army and seems intent of going back to the war zone."
Breakup whispers began earlier this month when Prince Harry was Flee-less for a getaway to Majorca with pals. While there, he was seen in proximity to a few bikini-sporting hotties.
Brudenell-Bruce stayed put in London, and a hoped-for rendezvous with the ginger-topped spare heir in Ibiza never happened.
The pair were first linked in early June, after Harry's on-off romance with Chelsy Davy once again hit the skids.
"She is a lot of fun, blonde and very good-looking," a spy said at the time. "Harry really likes her."
Within weeks, Flee was supposedly telling pals, "I think I might be in love!"
But for now, it seems the prince's first and only love is flying. He'll reportedly spend the next several months completing his helicopter training in Arizona.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite