Hookup Rumor du Jour: Mary-Kate Dating Moneybags Brother of Nicolas Sarkozy?
- Photo: Picasa/Invision/AP1 of 23
- Photo: WENN2 of 23
- Photo: .3 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com4 of 23
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America5 of 23
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 23
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 23
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com8 of 23
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks9 of 23
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 23
- Photo: WENN13 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com14 of 23
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com17 of 23
- Photo: Chris Polk/Wonderwall18 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP20 of 23
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com21 of 23
- Photo: Fame Pictures22 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com23 of 23
By Kat Giantis
Looks like Cupid has been overindulging in the wine coolers again, resulting in another random coupling. The New York Post says Mary-Kate Olsen, 25, has fallen for Olivier Sarkozy, the 42-year-old half-brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy and head of the powerful, multi-billion-dollar private equity firm the Carlyle Group.
The mini-mogul, who has been flying solo since splitting from so-called "bad-boy artist" Nate Lowman in 2010, has reportedly been seeing Sarkozy for about a month, and they made the scene in the Hamptons over Memorial Day weekend.
According to the paper, MK and the investment banker are "head over heels."
Sarkozy, who holds dual American and French citizenship, settled his divorce with wife Charlotte last year after a bitter battle over their prenuptial agreement. They have two children. He was last linked to Stella Schnabel, the actress daughter of artist and filmmaker Julian.
Prior to her two-year romance with Lowman, Mary-Kate dated photographer Maxwell Snow and Greek billion-heir Stavros Niarchos.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite