- Photo: Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 19
- Photo: AP4 of 19
- Photo: Corbis5 of 19
- Photo: SPS/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Brennan Linsley/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Justin Lane/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: i-Images/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 19
- Photo: Paul Terry/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
Last time we checked in with Prince Harry, he had just returned to London after his charitable trek across the South Pole, and his persnickety grandma was allegedly urging him to shave the lush, ginger beard he acquired along the way. As of a few days ago, the beard remains in place, as does his romance with Cressida Bonas, despite reports of a growing divide between the pair.
On Monday night, the fun-loving royal, 29, accompanied his blue-blooded blonde squeeze, 24, to a burger place not far from his digs at Kensington Palace.
"They were having a good time," a spy at Byron Hamburgers tells People.
Over the weekend, they rendezvoused with Harry's cousin, Princess Eugenie, at a London hotspot.
The outings come on the heels of a report from the London Mirror that claims Harry and Cressida have begun to "drift apart." Fueling the rumblings: A planned ski trip to France in early January never materialized.
"Talk of Harry and Cressida getting married could not be further from the truth. Indeed, it wouldn't be a surprise if they go their separate ways soon," a source warns the paper. "It is actually Harry who has been moving on. He is incredibly fond of Cressida and loves her company, but he has commitments and plans in other areas of his life that could be jeopardized by settling down. It is not what he wants at this time of his life."
But the Daily Beast says both the breakup and engagement talk are premature. What's more, Prince Harry apparently appreciates the sacrifices Bonas has made on his behalf (including giving up her dreams of being a dancer) and has informed friends that this is his most serious romance to date, more so than his time long-term on-off romance with Chelsy Davy.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite