- Photo: Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 19
- Photo: AP4 of 19
- Photo: Corbis5 of 19
- Photo: SPS/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Brennan Linsley/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Justin Lane/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: i-Images/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 19
- Photo: Paul Terry/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens LiveMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:01:00 AM
- US Television Productions in Israel Working Under Threat of Rocket AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 1:39:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Everything Blows Up at Volatile Power of Veto MeetingMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 12:58:00 AM
- Emmy Nominations: TheWrap's Live BlogMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 8:47:00 PM
- Party Report: 7 Days in a McMansion Hulu Shot "Real Housewives" Spoof "MSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 7:17:00 PM
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live
By Kat Giantis
Last time we checked in with Prince Harry, he had just returned to London after his charitable trek across the South Pole, and his persnickety grandma was allegedly urging him to shave the lush, ginger beard he acquired along the way. As of a few days ago, the beard remains in place, as does his romance with Cressida Bonas, despite reports of a growing divide between the pair.
On Monday night, the fun-loving royal, 29, accompanied his blue-blooded blonde squeeze, 24, to a burger place not far from his digs at Kensington Palace.
"They were having a good time," a spy at Byron Hamburgers tells People.
Over the weekend, they rendezvoused with Harry's cousin, Princess Eugenie, at a London hotspot.
The outings come on the heels of a report from the London Mirror that claims Harry and Cressida have begun to "drift apart." Fueling the rumblings: A planned ski trip to France in early January never materialized.
"Talk of Harry and Cressida getting married could not be further from the truth. Indeed, it wouldn't be a surprise if they go their separate ways soon," a source warns the paper. "It is actually Harry who has been moving on. He is incredibly fond of Cressida and loves her company, but he has commitments and plans in other areas of his life that could be jeopardized by settling down. It is not what he wants at this time of his life."
But the Daily Beast says both the breakup and engagement talk are premature. What's more, Prince Harry apparently appreciates the sacrifices Bonas has made on his behalf (including giving up her dreams of being a dancer) and has informed friends that this is his most serious romance to date, more so than his time long-term on-off romance with Chelsy Davy.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite