- Photo: Richard Dawson/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: John Stillwell/AP5 of 19
- Photo: WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 19
- Photo: LUKE MACGREGOR/Reuters8 of 19
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: AP11 of 19
- Photo: AP12 of 19
- Photo: SPS/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: PMK/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Today's blast-from-the-past news comes courtesy of the never-ending British phone-hacking trial, which continues to provide nuggets of vintage gossip. The latest involves Prince Harry, whose wild streak has long been known but whose romantic side apparently still needed some work back in 2006.
During court proceedings this week (via the Daily Beast), an email from Clive Goodman, the onetime royal correspondent for the shuttered News of the World, revealed that the ginger-haired royal would call his then-girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, while drinking with his army buddies.
"She gets calls from him, and he's completely not in a good condition," Goodman wrote in March 2006.
And in true Prince Charming fashion, the ginger-haired royal would "shout affections to her down the phone."
Davy gave as good as she got. In previous phone-hacking testimony, it was revealed that she would "blitz" Harry with calls and text messages while he was training at the Sandhurst military academy.
"He's not allowed to use his [cell phone] at Sandhurst until he's off duty, but she's blitzing him with dozens of calls and texts when he should be concentrating on his training," read one of Goodman's emails. "Family likes her well enough, but they're worried that she's incredibly needy just at the time when Harry needs to be concentrating on himself."
Harry's brother also didn't emerge unscathed during this week's proceedings. The transcript of a prank call made by Prince William to Harry was read in court, during which he assumed a falsetto voice and said, "Hi, it's Chelsy here. You're the best-looking ginger I've ever seen."
Alas, those carefree days are probably gone, replaced by the responsibilities of their rank. For future king William, that means marriage and taking care of his heir.
As for Harry, who split from Chelsy in 2010 after five years of on-off togetherness, he has tried to present a more mature image since getting caught romping naked in Las Vegas in 2012. British odds-makers are betting that he'll propose to his blue-blooded girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, around his 30th birthday in September.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite