- Photo: Richard Dawson/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Mary Altaffer/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Kat Giantis
For Prince Harry, all roads eventually lead back to Chelsy Davy. That's according to the London Daily Mail, which says for at least the fourth time in eight years, the ginger-topped royal has reignited his romance with the Zimbabwean-born blonde.
"They have been meeting at the homes of friends and at private house parties," tattles an insider. "Chelsy has seen Harry in the past three weeks, although she doesn't really like talking about it. She's been very coy."
Davy was recently linked to Harry's pal, art dealer Blaise Patrick, but that courtship apparently ran its course quickly, as did the prince's connection to blabby British popster Mollie King. In late March, the exes were seen having a cozy tête-à-tête at a birthday bash for Princess Eugenie.
Still, their maybe-rekindled flame may not be flickering all that brightly just yet.
"It seems to be a relationship with no strings attached. The fact is, they are still hugely attracted to each other and never really fell out of love," explains the source. "Both are keen to keep meetings under the radar and insist it's not an official getting back together. It's a lot more casual."
Prince Harry, 27, first hooked up with Davy, 26, an aspiring attorney and offspring of a moneybags safari entrepreneur, after being introduced by mutual friends in 2004. With a shared love of fun and PDA, the pair did the long-distance dating thing for three years before splitting (the first time) in 2009.
Another reunion and split followed before Harry asked Chelsy to be his date to Prince William's pomp-packed wedding to Kate Middleton in April 2011. But it seems the lavish nuptials reinforced Davy's fears of joining the royal family's fishbowl life.
"Harry definitely holds a torch for Chelsy," another snitch adds to the Mail. "The fact that she is not rushing to get back with him makes him want her even more. At the moment, Chelsy says she's focused on her work and doesn't have time for a proper boyfriend."
You gotta hand it to Davy: If true, the girl sure knows how to play it cool. Besides, it's not as though Harry is unaware of the pressure of his spare heir existence.
"It's sort of, 'Oh my god, he's a prince,'" he told CBS News in April. "The job that it entails ... I'm not so much searching for someone to fulfill the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite