- Photo: Richard Dawson/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Mary Altaffer/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
For Prince Harry, all roads eventually lead back to Chelsy Davy. That's according to the London Daily Mail, which says for at least the fourth time in eight years, the ginger-topped royal has reignited his romance with the Zimbabwean-born blonde.
"They have been meeting at the homes of friends and at private house parties," tattles an insider. "Chelsy has seen Harry in the past three weeks, although she doesn't really like talking about it. She's been very coy."
Davy was recently linked to Harry's pal, art dealer Blaise Patrick, but that courtship apparently ran its course quickly, as did the prince's connection to blabby British popster Mollie King. In late March, the exes were seen having a cozy tête-à-tête at a birthday bash for Princess Eugenie.
Still, their maybe-rekindled flame may not be flickering all that brightly just yet.
"It seems to be a relationship with no strings attached. The fact is, they are still hugely attracted to each other and never really fell out of love," explains the source. "Both are keen to keep meetings under the radar and insist it's not an official getting back together. It's a lot more casual."
Prince Harry, 27, first hooked up with Davy, 26, an aspiring attorney and offspring of a moneybags safari entrepreneur, after being introduced by mutual friends in 2004. With a shared love of fun and PDA, the pair did the long-distance dating thing for three years before splitting (the first time) in 2009.
Another reunion and split followed before Harry asked Chelsy to be his date to Prince William's pomp-packed wedding to Kate Middleton in April 2011. But it seems the lavish nuptials reinforced Davy's fears of joining the royal family's fishbowl life.
"Harry definitely holds a torch for Chelsy," another snitch adds to the Mail. "The fact that she is not rushing to get back with him makes him want her even more. At the moment, Chelsy says she's focused on her work and doesn't have time for a proper boyfriend."
You gotta hand it to Davy: If true, the girl sure knows how to play it cool. Besides, it's not as though Harry is unaware of the pressure of his spare heir existence.
"It's sort of, 'Oh my god, he's a prince,'" he told CBS News in April. "The job that it entails ... I'm not so much searching for someone to fulfill the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite