- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: TCAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Martin Karius/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: TOE/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: JM15/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: SBH/ZDS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
By Kat Giantis
Good news for single men seeking eligible women with royal connections and globally celebrated posteriors: Pippa Middleton may be back on the market. The London Sun says Kate's little sis has called it quits with boyfriend of three years Alex Loudon, ostensibly after a spate of recent squabbles.
But unlike non-blue-blooded types, Pippa hasn't been sitting at home in a funk, nursing a quart of Chunky Monkey and watching "Bridesmaids." Instead, says the paper, she's sought comfort from her sister and her brother-in-law, Prince William.
"Pippa tried to get over the split by spending last weekend with Wills and Kate at Balmoral," relays a spy. "She and Alex split briefly in the summer, but this time it's over. They are barely speaking."
The former cricketer turned financier, 31, accompanied Pippa, 27, to the royal wedding in April, but rumblings of a bust-up surfaced a couple months later.
"Pippa has become very high profile, and it's put a strain on things," a source said at the time. "They're moving in different circles."
Talk of trouble grew louder in recent days after they reportedly had a public tiff at a pal's nuptials.
Another purported point of contention: Loudon was said to be jealous of Middleton's flirty rapport with Prince Harry, although the Sun's spy insists, "The truth is she and Harry are just mates."
Despite the pair's apparent volatility, a red-gowned Pippa was photographed last month locking lips with Loudon in the wee hours of the morning following a London charity event.
Soon after, reports surfaced that he was on the hunt for an engagement ring and formulating a plan to ensure the question-popping remained under wraps.
Pippa's camp isn't commenting on the breakup chatter, but a pal predicts she'll rebound with a very particular sort of man.
"She's always gone for sporty guys," the insider tells the Sun. "Whoever is lucky enough to win her affections will have to be athletic."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite