- Photo: AKM-GSI/.1 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 30
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP3 of 30
- Photo: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust/Pacific Coast News4 of 30
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 30
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP6 of 30
- Photo: © Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.7 of 30
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 30
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News10 of 30
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 30
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 30
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News13 of 30
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin14 of 30
- Photo: Splash News15 of 30
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE16 of 30
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News17 of 30
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Malia Sobel/Splash News18 of 30
- Photo: Kadena Pix/Bauer-Griffin19 of 30
- Photo: Fame Pictures20 of 30
- Photo: Fame Pictures21 of 30
- Photo: 015CF/WENN22 of 30
- Photo: LKA/ARB/WENN23 of 30
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital24 of 30
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com25 of 30
- Photo: Splash News26 of 30
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com27 of 30
- Photo: KADENA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin28 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com29 of 30
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com30 of 30
By Kat Giantis
Does Gisele Bundchen have another genetically superior bun baking in her oven? Her reps aren't commenting, but the rumor mill in her native Brazil is cranking with whispers that she may be expecting baby No. 2.
Tom Brady's leggier half was in Sao Paulo last week promoting her HOPE lingerie collection, and although she didn't give off a hint of any belly swelling while posing in a bra-showcasing lace shirt (below), sources close to the supermodel have supposedly been spilling the news, according to House of Models columnist Fabio Lage.
Brazilian paper Agora also claims "those responsible for dressing the model at recent events noticed changes in Gisele's body," which, granted, could mean she just had an extra serving of salad at lunch.
Bundchen, 31, is already mom to Benjamin, who made his debut in December 2009 via home delivery in a bathtub, and stepmom to Brady's 4-year-old son, Jack, with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
The square-jawed twosome enjoyed a second honeymoon of sorts with a trip to Costa Rica in late February, not long after the New England Patriots lost the Super Bowl and Gisele was overheard griping of the quarterback's teammates, "My husband can not [bleeping] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."
The model mogul has made no secret of her desire to expand her brood, and the family recently completed work on a $20 million, 22,000-square-foot estate in Brentwood, Calif.
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite