Bill Paxton, 57 (he stars as Randall McCoy in Hatfields and McCoys, airing on History) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I have been down to the wreck of the Titanic four times.
2. I don't like asparagus.
3. While growing up in Texas, I drove a Yamaha 750 motorcycle.
PHOTOS: Stars' first cars
4. Buster Keaton is my all-time favorite actor and director.
5. I enjoy drawing postcards for my friends and family.
6. I was an altar boy and attended Catholic school until eighth grade.
7. My father, John, became an actor at 70. He played a butler in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man films.
8. The first term paper I ever wrote, in sixth grade, was on bullfighting.
PHOTOS: Celebs as kids
9. I was denied admission to film school because of bad SAT scores.
10. I don't play golf, but love hunting golf balls.
11. My father was a great art collector.
12. I have directed two movies: Frailty and The Greatest Game Ever Played.
13. I love reading true-crime stories.
14. My great-great-grandfather Elisha F. Paxton was a brigadier general for the Confederacy. He led the Stonewall Brigade.
PHOTOS: A-list families
15. I've never bought a lottery ticket.
16. I like watching Forensic Files with my daughter, Lydia [14, with wife Louise Newbury].
17. My favorite number is 17.
18. I'm addicted to Turner Classic Movies.
19. I love Italian food.
20. I didn't have a credit card until age 31.
21. I have made three parachute jumps.
PHOTOS: Thrill seeking stars
22. Woody Allen's Play It Again, Sam, and Hal Ashby's Harold and Maude made me want to go to Hollywood.
23. I have no middle name.
24. I acted with my son, James [now 18] in Spy Kids 3-D.
25. I was a parking attendant at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Hatfields & McCoys Star Bill Paxton: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.
Get the scoop on Demi Moore's new year and new guy on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?
"Dancing With the Stars" pro Mark Ballas dishes on nipping a surprising addiction in the bud, his holiday body transformation and more!
© 2014 Microsoft