Heather Locklear, 51, looks stunning in sheer dress
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Ari Perilstein/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEI/Rex Features/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: GABRIEL/CHRIS/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Fifty-one and still fit! Heather Locklear stepped out at TNT's 25th anniversary party on Wednesday, looking stunning and slim.
Wearing a black crotchet-top dress with studded heels, the "Franklin & Bash" actress looked amazing at the Beverly Hills fete.
Just recently, the mom to Ava, 15, (her dad is Locklear's rocker ex, Richie Sambora), showed off her rocking bikini body while vacationing with friends.
What's her slim-down secret? "Weights!" the blond beauty told Chelsea Handler in June. "Stupid, boring weights."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite