How long will it take Duchess Kate and Prince William to name the royal baby?
- Photo: Danny Martindale/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: Mirrorpix/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: OLIVIA HARRIS/Reuters7 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall8 of 12
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: APL/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
What's in a name? Duchess Kate and Prince William have had months (nine, to be exact!) to prepare for their impending bundle of joy, but when it comes to naming the newest royal, the happy couple may still need to take a few days to come to a consensus.
Prince William's own parents, Prince Charles and Princess Diana, spent a full seven days deciding upon his moniker, while Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip waited a full month before naming Charles.
Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, duchess of York, spent two weeks pondering the name of their little girl (and William's cousin) before naming her Beatrice.
Kate and William have struck a good middle ground thus far in their own name game: The pair took three weeks to figure out a name for their cocker spaniel before deciding to name him Lupo, which means "wolf" in Italian.
Kate, who is officially due on July 11, is "a little nervous" about going into labor, but is "full of energy and really rather used to the bump!" a source tells Us Weekly of the first-time mother-to-be.
And once the baby has arrived, the source adds, the name will be the least of the busy duchess's worries.
"She's still busy, making sure she's done as much as possible for the new house before the baby is born," the source tells Us of Kate's plans for the couple's new 20-room flat in Kensington Palace. "Once the baby is here, she won't have time for anything else!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite