How to Get Sexy Legs Like Nicole Scherzinger
No pain, no gain!
Among other things (a killer voice, stunning good looks), Nicole Scherzinger has some seriously sexy stems -- but they don't come easy.
"She's a huge fan because she always feels the muscles she's working out," Ernster, who also trains Mary J. Blige, tells Us. "It packs the most intensity in the least amount of time, which is what she and I need while she's on the go. The cool thing about the Power Plate is that you can vary the intensity and make even doing a static move (like squats) feel brutal. For Nicole, it's not enough for her to work hard, she wants to feel the pain, too!"
Pain and pleasure aside, another key for sculpting gorgeous gams is form and technique.
Will Caton, Power Plate Trainer and Founder of the Will Power workout, says that with any exercise, it's important to move slowly. "Do not just go through the motions!" Caton, who trains Renee Zellweger, advises. "You be in control of every muscle fiber contracting. This keeps the muscles tight and sexy and increases neuromuscular response and overall tone."
Here, Ernster and Caton list the top moves they recommend for getting legs like the 33-year-old star -- with or without a Power Plate.
Single-Leg SsquatWith one leg on an elevated surface like Power Plate or a step, hold onto the handles or banister and stand on your left leg like a flamingo with your right leg bent at a 90-degree angle behind you. Keeping all the weight in the left heel, slowly move down into a squat, but never let your right foot touch the floor. Push up through your left heel to straighten your leg and repeat. Once you've finished one set, switch legs. Do 8-10 reps on each leg for 2-3 sets.
DeadliftsStanding on the Power Plate or on the floor with your knees slightly bent, bend down slowly keeping your back flat and stick your butt back. Then, stand up slowly and squeeze your glutes at the top. If you keep you glutes engaged and keep a slight arch in your back, you'll avoid any discomfort and make your legs work instead of your lower back. Do 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps each.
Full Squat with a Shoulder PressGrab two 5 to 7-pound dumbbells. Holding the weights up on your shoulders, slowly lower into a squat. As you begin to come out of the squat, press the weights straight up over head. Try to straighten your legs and arms at the same time while keeping the weight over your center of gravity. (Keep your core tight and look up slightly.) When done properly this will help develop a sexy butt, an awesome-looking back and lean toned arms and shoulders. Do 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps each.
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite