Howard Stern Blasts Andy Dick For Anti-Semitic Tirade
- Photo: © John Spellman / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: MSN2 of 17
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: TAMMIE ARROYO/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Booking photo/West VA correctional database/.7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: G. Binuya/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Andy Dick has found himself squarely in Howard Stern's cross-hairs.
The troubled 45-year-old comic ripped the radio personality with an anti-Semitic tirade on "The Greg Fitzsimmons Show" earlier this week, calling Stern "a shallow, money-grubbing Jew" over a series of perceived slights.
Dick said he's angry at Stern after the radio icon hung up on him during a call-in appearance with Charlie Sheen in March, and didn't go to bat for him when his Sirius radio show was canceled years back.
"For two years I did the show, never got a cent, and I'm not complaining about that ... I'm just saying the Jew facts -- I never got paid," Dick said. "I have no problem with his big fat hook nose ... and his money-grubbing, miserly Jewishness."
Dick said he and Stern used to be friends, calling Stern, "a nice guy underneath all the Jewi-ness.”
Naturally, Dick's racist comment got a stiff response from the self-described King of All Media.
"I guess Andy's downward spiral continues, and now he's blaming me for all his problems," Stern told his listeners Tuesday. "Stop looking for handouts, you f---ing wacko. Stop waiting for the Jew to give you a job! Who's gonna hire you: You're going into bathrooms, grabbing guy's c---s and f---ing around. Stop acting like a maniac, of course no one's gonna give you a job!"
Stern knocked Dick's appearances on "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew," calling the VH1 reality show "bottom-of-the barrel-type" adding he wasn't amused "watching the guy act like a f---ing 5-year-old cause he can't get his habits under control."
Stern predicted “the media won't pick up on [Dick's racist words] because nobody cares about Andy Dick, with the exception of me."
“Mel Gibson was big news,” Stern said, referring to our world-exclusive tapes of Gibson chastising his child's mother. “You're talking about Andy Dick, a guy who lives in a trailer in the back of his ex-wife's property.”
“He's a sick guy,” added co-host Robin Quivers.
Dick apologized for a bigoted, N-word-laden diatribe at a Los Angeles comedy club in 2006, telling the Los Angeles Times he “chose to make a joke about a subject that is not funny."
The comic, who has a long history of drug- and alcohol-related problems, has made more headlines for his run-ins with the law than his work in the past few years.
Most recently, he was arrested in May in connection with disorderly conduct after a meltdown inside a Marie Callender's restaurant in Temecula, Calif. In February, RadarOnline.com posted exclusive photos of the "News Radio" actor snorting cocaine while in his car in the parking lot of the Corner Club in Woodland Hills, Calif.
Other bizarre offenses in recent years include a January 2010 arrest after he was accused of "unexpectedly and without invitation" grabbing a man's crotch at a West Virginia bar and a 2008 arrest for sexual battery after allegedly pulling down a teenage girl's top outside of a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in Murrieta, Calif.
Last November, a pal of Dick's told us exclusively the fallen star "has openly talked ... about committing suicide, and he has definitely hit rock bottom at this point. Unless he gets help fast, then he's going to kill himself, because he is totally out of control just now."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite